« Home | Membership Rewards » | Serie » | La Mañana En Números » | +U2 » | U2 » | Now Playing » | Yet another monday... » | Post Para Antes de Comer » | Caminar » | Entrevista a Mau, Parte 1 » 

lunes, febrero 27, 2006 

Why Can't I be Good

why can't I be good, why can't I act like a man
why can't I be good and do what other men can.

Puede ser el Lunes, puede ser que no dormí mucho, puedo ser yo mismo, pero el void dentro de mi y la falta de sentido amanecieron particularmente intensas. Espero que el café mitigue el angst.




Mau

  • Soy Mau
  • Desde DF, Mexico
My profile

Posts No Tan Recientes

Tiras

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from siguegozando. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- ShareAlike2.5 License.